Sunday, May 10, 2009

note to self

and everyone else, do not patronize the los angeles flower market anywhere near mother's day if you can help it. way.... too crowded with clueless people and my vendors raised their prices for the day.
 but they still had a few amazing seasonal flowers and i walked away pleased and with a noseful of delight, including the bacon wrapped hot dog whiff as i left the building. mmm

happy mom's day to all. 
i spent it with my little pseudo little one zoe and the moms.
i love my mom, edie beale 

2 comments:

perfect bound said...

I pass by the nyc flower market each day on my way to the office. I am so inspired but terrified at the same time. they are NO JOKE! thanks for following my blog. I'm looking forward to stopping by fancy this again!

A "cheery" disposition said...

I wish I we had a flower market here but your right I wouldn't go anywhere near there on mothers day.