Friday, May 8, 2009

the things we do

i have been a bit distracted lately (for good reason) and have spent a fair amount of time perusing websites and blogs for some inspiration. that accounts for the more frequent posts.
i have a long list of event, wedding and food ideas, but the longer i sit on them the more mundane i believe they are. i will eventually post the best of the best but for right now, i am all about the more inane subjects.
this site is one of my recent favorites. it has text messages from the previous night that are often fueled with alcohol and are hilarious. the postings make me think that everything will be ok and give me a bellyache from laughing and question my humor.

examples-

(305): Imagine two people making love on top of a unicorn . . . my life is the opposite of that

and

(505): You should really figure out how to get me a picture that will pop up on my phone when you call
(720): Just upload a picture of Bea Arthur. That's what my soul looks like these days

and
(973): On a scale from 0 to 24...wait, 3 to 24, where 6 is the lowest and 12 is the highest, how freaking high re you right now?


No comments: