Monday, November 17, 2008

par avion

when it rain it pours, regarding magazines,i have an influx of mags right now and earnark all of them. i remember this in , i think, vanity fair lately.
i have been on the hunt for the perfect new bag. something brightly colored, definately no synthetic leathers, must go over shoulder, on the bigger side, without any bells and whistles, literally. its been a long hard search to no avail.
i would be down for these kate spade bags if it was earlier in the year and white doesn't really work with my messiness, but i do love the kitschiness of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you on my blog. I can't wait to read your 7 things.

Love, Betsy.

caroline duke said...

hey lady! for the calendar swap, send me an e-mail with your deets!

and thank you for participating! i think it'll be fun!

Design Scouting said...

cute! happy weekend!