Monday, November 10, 2008

vogueing

I found this website this morning and have been thinking about it ever since. It falls in my fancy fantasy lines and its out in the british vogue.
Sometimes tim burton trips me out, but he never seems to fail in the brilliance, and for him to find someone as fanciful as helen bonham. I would love to see their house. it must be like falling into alice's hole.
this layout revolves around roald dahl's characters. which is sinister and beautiful. make no mind of dahl and his nasty views on the world. he has a wild imagination and wonderful characters.
these are a few of my favorites, ironically enough they are all redheads, teehee


1 comment:

ana said...

i keep seeing these images all over the blogosphere, and love them, i need to get a hold of that uk vogue!!